Now that I’ve learned how to upload images, I’d like to acknowledge awards received form both Lisa Rivero and Michelle Johnson:
The Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
4. Lastly, contact all the bloggers that you’ve picked for the award.
7 Things About Myself
- I love to pretend I’m golfing, but I’m awful. My Index is 53.4 (now, that’s embarrassing)
- I didn’t marry until I was 47 years old…my dogs are like my kids.
- I’m a terrible insomniac and many of my story lines come to me in that in-between zone. I woke up at 3 AM one morning and outlined my entire second novel based on a dream.
- My graduate degree is in Organizational Administration. If I could do it all over again I would go for two MFA’s: one in creative writing the second in visual arts.
- You don’t want to be around me if I haven’t had time for my morning prayer/quiet time.
- I’m an INFJ on the Myers-Briggs and a 4 on the Enneagram.
- I’m scared of heights, snakes and losing my independence.
One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
And the winners are:
- Ilakya Spandhanaa
- Notes Along the Path
- Ami Mattison
- Pearl Nelson
- Jamie Dedes
So many more great blogs I could add, but the football game is almost over! :0)